We could not be more excited to be joined by Angelina M. Lopez to talk about her outstanding debut, Lush Money! Angelina was one of our earliest listeners when she was still prepublished and now her first book is out in the world! We also chat about Fated Mates, her twenty year path to publication, the upcoming books in her series, and the state of publishing. This is one of Jenny’s favorite books of the year–go read it immediately!
If you haven’t joined our Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- Why we love Fated Mates so much!
- Why it’s so powerful the first time each of us discovers other romance lovers
- How it took her 20 years to get published–and she did it!!
- All about her idea for Lush Money and the next books in the series
- What her 20 year journey looked like and how much the industry changed in that time
- The state of publishing today and her thoughts for other authors still early in their journey
- Why 1k words/day just isn’t realistic for all writers and why it’s okay to write far less when you need to
- Why we all need to channel a little more Rapinoe