We’re joined by New York Times Bestselling author Catherine Bybee to chat about her latest release, Faking Forever, how she transitioned from being a trauma nurse to a romance author, her “hobby house”, and how much she’s had to overcome.
If you haven’t joined our new Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- How she started reading romance
- How romance literally saved her life on more than once
- How much she loved being a trauma nurse and only began writing romance when an injury forced her to find a new identity
- Why her new house is her “hobby house”
- How fire and mud completely changed her life
- Her advice to other women who are faced with a partner who is unsupportive of their writing