We’ve started a new series of episodes to help us all through the isolation! It’s kind of a spin on What We’re Reading, but with funny stories and lots of old friends! We’re having past guests (and some exciting new voices) come on to share “a book rec and a laugh” with us. We’re basically crowd sourcing good books and joy for you from some of our favorite people!
This episode features Melody Carlisle who is a goddamn delight. She cohosts the Heaving Bosoms podcast, which you should definitely check out if you haven’t yet! I was about to suggest some favorite episodes and couldn’t even narrow it down–literally pick one that strikes your fancy and join the cult.
Our second guest is our beloved Sierra Simone. She shares the most on brand mortifying story ever!
If you’re looking for community, consider joining ours! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! Also…if you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Stuff We Mention:
- Tempting Taste by Sara Whitney
- Judgment Road by Christine Feehan
- Guarding Temptation Talia Hibbert
- Veronica’s Dragon by Ruby Dixon
- Silver Linings: Essays of Hope by Tanya Estes
- Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe (free on Webtoon!)
- Initiation by Nikki Sloane
- Your Dad Will Do by Katee Robert (Jenny is currently recording the audio for this one!)
- A Lesson in Thorns by Sierra Simone
- Priest by Sierra Simone
- Sinner by Sierra Simone
- Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone
Support for today’s episode comes from The Honey Don’t List by Christina Lauren!