Andie J. Christopher is back to talk movies with us again! This time we talk about Speed (it’s totally a romance), This Means War, and My Best Friend’s Wedding. We also chat about that time in high school Andie wrote the varsity catcher an erotic thirst poem and read it aloud in creative writing class. (Tom was also in the class)…and that time Jenny got caught stalking her high school crush.
Can’t get enough of Andie? Definitely don’t miss Andie on Fated Mates talking about cinnamon roll heroes! Or check out our previous episodes with her! Episode 88: Rom Coms with Andie #1 and Episode 48: Andie J. Christopher featuring Jenny Holiday!
If you haven’t joined our Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- Why Speed is a romance and why we love it!
- Why This Means War should unquestionably be rewritten as a menage!
- Why Julia Roberts is a little wacko in My Best Friend’s Wedding…but we’re here for it!
- Shenanigans the three of us pulled when we were young and foolish
- Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
You can find Andie on her website, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook!