We’re joined by the fabulous Tif Marcelo who talks to us about her latest release, The Key to Happily Ever After, what it was like being an army nurse, and more!
If you haven’t joined our Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- The scandalous reading habits of a fourth grade Tif.
- The joys and mishaps of parenting with Jenny and Tiff
- What she learned about the strength of women as a labor and delivery nurse
- How she went from nursing to the Army to writing
- Why it’s kind of hot her husband made her do pushups
- The sisterhood of military wives
- Why we want more guaranteed HEAs outside of romance
- How a promise to her father led to two weddings
- Candyman and things that scare us
- The Key to Happily Ever After by Tif Marcelo
- The Maiden by Jude Deveraux
- Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
- Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyers
- Thirsty by Mia Hopkins
- Sin & Ink by Naima Simone
- The Blue Blood series by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Descendants series by Melissa de la Cruz
- Something In Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- Jenny Han
- Alisha Rai
- Christina Lauren
- Beverly Jenkins
- Notting Hill
- There’s Something About Mary
- Dirty Dancing
- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
You can find Tif Marcelo on her website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!