We’re joined once again by dynamic writing duo, Christina Lauren! We chat about all of their recent and upcoming releases, the latest movie news for Roomies, what it was like writing the screenplay, and how their careers have evolved.
If you haven’t joined our new Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- What it was like writing the screenplay for the movie adaptation for Roomies
- What has changed between the book and the screenplay
- How they’re now excited to attempt another screenplay
- How screenwriting has made them better writers
- How and why their writing has evolved, but will always at its core be romance
- How they had some growing pains when some of their stories had less sex
- All about their newest book, The Unhoneymooners and what’s coming next
- The adventures of signing books for fans
- How some books lend themselves better to being filthier