We’re joined by Sally Thorne! We were so excited to sit down with her when she was in the US because we’re massive fans. We chatted about how she came to be an author and what her writing process looks like, and she got real with us about the struggles of the second book. Also enjoy our discussion of this charming rabbit who was in her hotel room!
If you haven’t joined our new Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- Sally’s thoughts on Americans and her first experience at a 7-11.
- Her unique journey from fan fiction to published author
- The curse of the second book
- What’s next for Sally
- Rabbits in cravats and the film Harvey
- Sally’s haunted dollhouse
- We learn Sarah is a Tea Monster
- Sally Thorne’s Twilight Fan Fiction
- Sweet Dreams Series Wikipedia Page