We’re joined by Robin Covington to chat about her sizzling books, why we love controversial characters, and how hard it would be to pick a designated survivor of Romancelandia!
If you haven’t joined our new Facebook group yet, you’re missing out on the fun! Find our Wicked Wallflowers Coven HERE! If you have a moment to leave us a rating on iTunes, we would be ever so grateful!
WAYS TO LISTEN
Some highlights from our conversation include:
- How California was not living up to her expectations in terms of people watching
- Her into to romance when she was perhaps a little young for the content, but couldn’t get enough of it
- Why the things we censor for children are a little inconsistent
- Dr. Christmas Jones!
- The joys and struggles of watching things with your parents or kids
- Why she’d rather write a book that pisses some people off, but gets a strong reaction out of people, than write something forgettable that pleases everyone
- Her upcoming series with some controversial characters
- Why romance needs a designated survivor
- How she writes in her closet–henceforth called her cloffice
- Her love for Roni Loren
- Books by Robin Covington
- Forever by Judy Blume
- Skye O’Malley by Bertrice Small
- Books by Jenn LeBlanc
- Books by Sarah MacLean
- Never Love a Thief by Robin Covington
- Bad in Baltimore series by K.A. Mitchell
- Books by Scarlett Cole
- Books by Roni Loren
- Pretty Pretty Boys by Gregory Ashe
You can find Robin on her website, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!
Thank to Our Sponsor:
Support for The Wicked Wallflowers is provided by Bubbles and Books–romance and relaxation delivered! It’s a monthly subscription box service that combines two of our favorite things–romance novels and bath products! You get to choose your romance sub-genre: Contemporary, Paranormal, or Historical and can choose between the Standard or Premium box:
Standard boxes include a new release romance novel and 3-4 bath/relaxation products. Premium boxes include 2 new release romance novels and 4-6 bath/relaxation products.
All subscribers get access to free romance ebooks every month and an active Facebook community! We’re giving away a box over on Instagram, so visit us there to enter to win!