This week we’re joined by Jodi Ellen Malpas. She is the #1 New York Times and international bestselling author of the erotic This Man Trilogy and The One Night Trilogy, as well as several standalone novels.
You can click the button in the banner on the right or this link to download (and subscribe!) on iTunes!
Or click the button above to access the show on Google Play. It’s also available on Stitcher, Spotify, or most other podcast apps!
- The shame she experienced when she was first writing and reading romance, and how being in the romance industry has made her a more confident women.
- When she first started writing, she was deeply unfulfilled by her marriage and job, so she wrote to fill a gap in her life.
- How her marriage wasn’t strong enough to sustain her success.
- How her initial success went along with a rough ride because she was bucking the traditional women’s roles in her family.
- The differences between the way Americans and Brits handle success.
- How she realized she was existing as a people pleaser and needed to finally do something for herself.
- Why she’s about to jump back into some self publishing later this year.
- What it’s like to have your books turned into TV/films.
- Why we need more full frontal male nudity!
- What we can look forward to from her going forward.
With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James