You can click the button in the banner on the right or this link to download (and subscribe!) on iTunes!
Click this link to stream:
Stream on Simplecast
Or click the button above to access the show on Google Play. It’s also available on Stitcher, Spotify, or most other podcast apps!
- The shame she experienced when she was first writing and reading romance, and how being in the romance industry has made her a more confident women.
- When she first started writing, she was deeply unfulfilled by her marriage and job, so she wrote to fill a gap in her life.
- How her marriage wasn’t strong enough to sustain her success.
- How her initial success went along with a rough ride because she was bucking the traditional women’s roles in her family.
- The differences between the way Americans and Brits handle success.
- How she realized she was existing as a people pleaser and needed to finally do something for herself.
- Why she’s about to jump back into some self publishing later this year.
- What it’s like to have your books turned into TV/films.
- Why we need more full frontal male nudity!
- What we can look forward to from her going forward.
With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James